Huobi aims to issue 500 million tokens

Huobi aims to issue 500 million tokens

Huobi declared about trading Ethereum ERC-20 based token from 23rd January. It is aimed to issue 500 million tokens out of which 60% is to be sold to customers and the other 40% to be distributed for platform operators, team incentives and user rewards. Huobi also clarified that this issue is not an Initial Coin Offering (ICO).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *